Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Out on a limb

Oh my, it's been a full month since I last posted here. I'm sorry! I keep meaning to but I'm tired at the end of the day and just don't feel up to it (or I'd rather just read or knit or whatever.) We've been busy. Jason had a conference this month in Washington, D.C. The boys and I went to visit some dear friends in Northern Virginia while he was there and then we met up with him in DC for a few days. I need to sort through my pictures from our trip and get them up here but for now, I just had to post these pics my mom took today in our backyard of the boys climbing a tree and swinging from the branches like the little monkeys they are.

Enjoy! And I promise I'll try to get back to posting regularly!










2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back (to blogging, that is). I'm glad I didn't give up on you and kept checking back after a month of waiting. :-)

    Love these pics! Have fun with yo mamma.

    love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jen, thanks for the comments on the girl's room. i find trash everywhere! even when i'm looking. a friend of mine and i used to go out the night before trash pick up and check out the goods. my one rule is - never pass up a trash find. you can always throw it out in your trash later if it was a dud!
    we were in your neighborhood for an open house about a week ago. it was a great old home on rosemary, across from St. Marys. too much work though. how about you guys are you staying or goin'?
    I've been meaning to check in with you about your kitchen blinds. did JCP ever take them back? let me know if you need more help, i feel terrible that the kitchen treatments didn't turn out the way you had hoped.
    keep me posted, D

    ReplyDelete